How to install UnityIS as a Client
- Please log into Windows with a Windows Admin User Account
- Download the software from:
- After the download has completed, click on the file "UnityIS_Full_Install.exe" to begin the installation process.
(If download is saved to a folder, go to download destination folder then right-click on the "UnityIS_Full_Install" file then click "Run as administrator")
- On the Security Warning Window, click "Run"
- In the Welcome to the UnityIS Setup Wizard, click "Next"
6. In the Site Description window, enter a Site Description (for example: My Site) and click "Next". Site Description can be changed after installation is completed.
- In the License Type window, select "Client" and click "Next".
8. In the License Agreement window, select "I accept the agreement" after reading the document and then click "Next".
9. In the Select Destination Location window, specify an installation path and click "Next".
- In the Ready to Install window, verify everything is correct then click "Install".
- Click "Finish" to complete the installation.